“I have been using Stock Confidential and find it precise, concise, and right. If you follow his directions, you will make money.”
“I really like your service and even when the market is down, you have some insightful things to say.”
“You’re still the best picker I know, I tell everyone that, hope it’s helped!”
Terms & Conditions
In subscribing to Stock Confidential and accessing any information provided in our newsletters, website, and where indicated, the social media, you agree to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions (Note: Provisions 1 through 6 also apply to Twitter, Stocktwits, Google+, Pinterest and all other social media, hereinafter referred to as “social media”):
- You understand and agree that all information provided is for educational and evaluative purposes only, and that the use of this information shall not take the place of consultation with your stockbroker, accountant and/or investment advisor. You further understand and accept that trading stocks involves risk and is not suitable for all investors, that only discretionary capital should ever be used, that past performance is not a guarantee of future results, and that in every case, you are solely responsible for your own trading and investment decisions.
- You understand that the information provided is believed to be accurate, but that Paul Johnson Publishing does not warrant its accuracy nor shall it be held liable for the accuracy of any information provided, for errors or omissions in such information or for any delays or interruptions in service for whatever cause. Paul Johnson Publishing further reserves the right to change the information provided to its subscribers at any time and for any reason. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Paul Johnson Publishing and its principals, employees, representatives, successors and assigns from any and all claims asserted against it arising out of your breach of any of the terms of this AGREEMENT and/or your use of this service. You agree that in no event shall Paul Johnson Publishing ever be held liable in any amount in excess of your paid subscription fees. This AGREEMENT shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and the State of California. Any action arising out of this AGREEMENT shall be brought in the courts of Los Angeles, California.
- The use of the words “stock picks with home run potential” and/or any other descriptive or evaluative terms are not meant in any way to imply that your success is guaranteed. Furthermore, the testimonials and examples used in www.StockConfidential.com or in the social media may or may not be current, and are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average subscriber, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same results.
- The information featured in Stock Confidential or in the social media is based upon a subjective analysis of chart patterns and a variety of other criteria. It is not intended as a substitute for your own independent research, or consultation with your stockbroker or registered investment adviser.
- The primary service of Stock Confidential consists of two weekly email updates. Any comments made on Twitter, Stocktwits or elsewhere (including my stock alerts page at http://Twitter.com/StkConSubsOnly) are provided on an as-available basis only, and will not be available up to two weeks out of the year during company vacations.
- The stock percentage price gains indicated on this website, newsletter or in the social media represent a sampling of my better performing stock picks. They are by no means all of my featured stock picks, and any mention of them should in no way be interpreted to mean that all of my stock picks have made or will make my subscribers or my followers money. My aim is to be truthful with my subscribers and my followers in the social media, and unfortunately, I have no control over the changing fundamentals of the companies whose stocks I feature, their price action, or the overall action of the stock market.
- You authorize Paul Johnson Publishing to automatically renew your subscription at the conclusion of any term and charge you the monthly, quarterly or yearly subscription fees, until this AGREEMENT is cancelled by either party for any reason. There will be no prorated refunds. Every subscriber assumes the responsibility of unsubscribing to the service directly through PayPal when they no longer wish to receive it. Paul Johnson Publishing reserves the right to refuse to provide its newsletter service to anyone for any reason.
- Stock Confidential is not published on national holidays, and is published only once a week (either Sunday or Wednesday) up to eight weeks out of the year, including during the weeks of the Easter, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years holidays. In the event of an emergency, my updates may not be delivered for a week or more, depending upon the extent of such emergency, in which case all subscribers will be notified by email.
- You agree that it is your responsibility to provide an accessible e-mail address for the delivery of my newsletter. Paul Johnson Publishing shall not be held liable for its inability to deliver its newsletter due to an e-mail address that for any reason is inaccessible, or for settings in your email account which filter out receipt of my newsletter.
- I may change this AGREEMENT at any time. By continuing to subscribe, you agree to be bound by the changes in the new version of the AGREEMENT. If any change is unacceptable, you may terminate your subscription as indicated in paragraph 6 above.
- All terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT shall survive cancellation of your subscription to the service. In the event of an increase in subscription fees, Paul Johnson Publishing shall provide at least 30 days prior notice in writing or by e-mail, and such increases will not take place until the conclusion of your current term.
- You agree that the information provided by Paul Johnson Publishing is intended for a single subscriber and e-mail address only, and shall not be distributed or disseminated in any manner without the prior written consent of Paul Johnson Publishing. Stock Confidential and all logos, trademarks and slogans associated with it are the registered property of Paul Johnson Publishing. All rights reserved.