“I really like your bi-weekly newsletter, market insight and tweets. As a bonus, you actually respond. I am a very happy customer/student.”
“I would like to congratulate you on the methodology and format that you have developed. It is very sound and simple to follow.”
“I really like your service and even when the market is down, you have some insightful things to say.”
How much does a subscription cost?
My rates are low compared to the $69/mo., $99/mo., $125/mo., $499/mo. etc. some are charging. An annual subscription gets you a 25% discount, BOTH of my eBook tutorials, and my “Make-More-Keep-More” Trading Regimen.
$59 per month
$149 per quarter (only $49/mo.)
$519 per year (25% savings– only $43/month!)
Try my stock picks and insightful market commentaries Free For 2-Weeks and see why I get RAVE REVIEWS. Costs you nothing to get started.
When will I receive your updates?
Typically, you will receive my email updates on Wednesdays no later than 9 pm Eastern and on Sundays no later than 2 pm Eastern.
If I have further questions, how can I reach you?
Just drop us a quick email and we’ll get right back to you.
How many breakout and rebound stock picks do you feature in each update?
The number of stock picks varies widely with market conditions and can vary from 5 to 25 stocks in either category, but they’re repeated in subsequent updates until either 1) They move beyond my buy point, or 2) Move out of position to move beyond my buy point. EVERY update has one featured standout stock– complete with its chart– for you to consider.
Why breakout stocks? What’s your criteria for picking them?
Buying a stock or option on a stock that is breaking out is the perfect time to “swing for the fences!” All stocks form the same types of explosive chart patterns, but it takes a lot of experience to correctly identify them. Choosing big move stock picks is as much an art as a science. Here are some of the attributes I consider for my breakout stock picks:
- Strong earnings per share (EPS) readings in the 80s or 90s as rated by Investor’s Business Daily
- Strong relative price strength (RS) readings as rated by Investor’s Business Daily
- Strong money flow readings
- Forming an explosive chart pattern
- Strong accumulation rankings as rated by Investor’s Business Daily
- Solid future growth potential
Why reversal stocks? What’s your criteria for picking them?
Start seeing market corrections and stock pullbacks as the tremendous opportunities they REALLY ARE! Trading stocks or options on stocks that are setting up for reversals (and at bargain-basement prices!) is one of the FASTEST ways to make money in the market– bar none. Here are some of the attributes I consider for my reversal stock picks:
- Strong earnings per share (EPS) readings as rated by Investor’s Business Daily
- Forming explosive reversal chart patterns (including candlestick reversal charts)
- Strong or rebounding money flow readings
- Strong IBD Composite® ratings as rated by Investor’s Business Daily
- Strong sales + profit margins + return on equity (ROE) as rated by Investor’s Business Daily
- Relatively good relative price strength (RS) readings compared to other leading stocks as rated by
Investor’s Business Daily
- Solid future growth potential
What separates you from other stock pick services?
My service is less expensive than the vast majority of other services and I provide you with more (and earlier!) buy points for big move leading stocks than other services. You know, there’s NOTHING WORSE than learning about a big mover until AFTER it’s made its big move! I’m also accessible in the social media on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. You get LOTS of free information on how to trade better via my Free eBooks and my blog, too. Furthermore, I don’t burden my reader with non-essential technical jargon. Check out some of the reviews. My commentaries are clear and easy-to-understand, whether you’re a beginner, intermediate or advanced trader.
What do you provide other than your stock picks?
My market commentaries are first-rate. I talk about:
- What economic and geopolitical events are moving the market and why.
- Whether the institutions that drive the market are buying or selling.
- Whether market is in a confirmed uptrend, downtrend, or something in between.
- What market technicals or other characteristics to watch for.
- Upcoming economic and geopolitical events that could move the market.
My trading commentaries talk about:
- How my featured stock picks are handling market conditions.
- Those picks that are doing the best and the worst.
- Trading tips and insights into how to trade the current market.
- A rundown of leading stocks and bellwethers due to announce earnings during the week.
- Two of the best-looking charts I can find from among my recently featured stock picks, with an
explanation of what’s going on with them.
How do I cancel or change my term of service?
Just unsubscribe or modify your subscription through Paypal.